Occupancy is limited to only those persons registered at the office for a designated site. All prospective residents must be registered at the office and complete all necessary forms and agreements required by the Community prior to occupancy.
Each person and pet, if applicable, residing in the Community must be registered and listed on the Application and Rental Agreement.
If a prospective resident desires to purchase a manufactured home in the Community, the buyer must first apply for residency and be accepted by Management prior to the consummation of the desired sale.
Management reserves the right to refuse any prospective resident if:
- Their credit worthiness is unsatisfactory.
- The prospective resident has previously been evicted from this
Community or any other manufactured home community or rental facility.
- The prospective purchaser/renter has occupied the home and
lot prior to registration and acceptance by management.
- The prospective purchaser has a criminal record.
- The prospective purchaser has previously lived in this community and has verifiably and consistently broken rules.
- There are found any other reasonable legal grounds which indicate
of residency in the Community.
- The home purchased must meet present standards.
- Prospective purchasers must make all necessary changes to the home and the home site, regarding standards of quality, prior to occupancy.
- Home occupancy standards for seasonal rentals are two persons only,